NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES
Welcome to Silver City RV resort. We hope your stay with us will be most enjoyable. To ensure your safety and pleasure as well as the safety and pleasure of others, please observe the following:
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. If you wish to stay up late, please do so quietly and inside your own RV so you won’t disturb your neighbors. No campfires during quiet hours. Common areas are available 8 am to 10 pm.
- Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the park. Anyone caught speeding in the park or allowing visitors to speed in the park may be subject to eviction.
- Please do not drive through unoccupied sites. You may walk through unoccupied sites but please don’t walk through occupied sites. Each space is defined from meter box to meter box. Please respect others in the park. DO NOT PARK IN UNOCCUPIED SITES.
- Tenants are responsible for the conduct, behavior and control of their children and visitors. You will be held financially responsible for any malicious damage they may cause.
- Children: Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the swimming pool area, pond and fitness room. Please read and obey the posted rules in the playground, pool, fitness room and pond. There is no lifeguard on duty in the pool area.
- Silver City RV Resort requires you to clean up after your dog, as well as keeping all animals quiet. Dogs must be kept on a leash no longer than six feet at all times and must not be left unattended. No pets are allowed in any of the buildings, playground, pond or pool areas. If your dog becomes a nuisance (such as excessive barking), or appears to be vicious in any way, you will be asked to remove your dog from the park. Nevada State law requires that all pets have current rabies shot.
- The pond is for catch and release fishing only, please use only barbless hooks. No swimming, boating or dogs allowed. All children under the age of fourteen must have an adult present at all times.
- Restrooms and laundries are cleaned daily. Please do your part to keep them clean. Please do not enter any restroom while it is being cleaned.
- Tenants are responsible for the placement of garbage in the dumpsters located through-out the park. No garbage cans are to be placed outside your RV at your site. Burn only wood in the fire rings with a screen, do not burn garbage, and please do not discard any garbage into fire rings. There is a minimal fee for washing your autos and RV’s. Repairs to autos are prohibited.
- Use or sale of illegal drugs is prohibited and will result in the immediate removal from the premises. If caught driving under the influence of any illegal drugs or alcohol on Silver City RV Resort premises it could result in your immediate removal from the park. Outdoor marijuana consumption is not allowed.
- No smoking within 25 ft. of any common area. No food or drink permitted in the fitness room.
No glass containers permitted in the pool area.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates/blades, and scooters may be ridden on the roads only, and only as a means of transportation. They are not to be ridden in or through RV spaces (empty or occupied), on the sidewalks, or near the inside of any buildings. No stunts are to be performed in the park.
*Long term stay has extended rules